A file hash is smoking gun for forensic investigators, Break Down the Open Source Intelligence Knowledge Stack
Other sites dedicated to compiling information about indicators from the atomic to the behavioral include:
- Team Cymru’s Community Services portal: This portal includes IP reputation lookup and malware hash analysis.
- Threatminer: Search by domains, hashes, user-agent strings and registry entries.
- Threatcrowd: Look for information on domains, IP addresses, emails and organizations.
- URLQuery: This site profiles URLs for web-based malware.
- InfoByIP: This site finds the domain, location, internet service provider (ISP) and autonomous system number (ASN) for IPs or domains — which is good for bulk queries.
- Cymon: Input IPs, domains or hashes and get activity and malware reports.
- Shodan: This site helps analysts determine which devices are publicly connected to the internet.
- ATT&ACK: This is MITRE’s collection of attack techniques and tactics
For complete study resource: https://securityintelligence.com/how-open-source-intelligence-could-save-your-networ
#ai #innovation #iot #bitcoin #cybersecurity #job #bigdata #security #digitaltransformation #cryptocurrency #cybersecurity #threatintelligence #ioc #malware #hash #D3pak